Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Summer Edit 001

Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday of Summer Week 001:
Balboa w/ PJ
Lunch w/ Chrizle
Nessa's house
Disneyland twice


huge truck on the beach had to be about 50 feet high!


in Garden Grove w/ Chrizle


Steak & Eggs


Nessa's wonderful house


Anthro and Psych

Then we went off to Disneyland to meet Kris and Mary


Fobs taking pictures are great.


Thee best treat in Disneyland, funnel cakes in Frontierland


These posters need to be on sale somewhere!


YOU THINK MEEE BEAUTIFUL?!?! AAHHH!!!


Before we left, I saw some ridiculous Rico Suave w/ a pole up his @$$


Then we went to Diamond Plaza to have dinner. [thanks mary for dinner!]

Tuesday

I went to Disneyland w/ Greggy and search around for awesome things.
The following is dedicated to my mamas, sister, bFf, twInzeez, Steff.

We went to the Disney Hype store in DTDisney

Vincent Price & Mickey shirt


1 of the MSK & Mickey skate decks


Disney & New Era hats


Personally my favorite


I went bananas when I saw The Muppet & Mickey Vinylmations


Full set of MSK & Disney skate decks only for $75 a peice

To Be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment